Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's been awhile

So it's been awhile I know. School is almost finished I think I am more ready to be done then M is. He will be going into 2nd grade. That is exciting I never thought I would be able to teach someone how to read but here it is 2 years into home schooling and I have done it. The nice part is when he does read something and my Husband is around he tells me good job. I like that he is aware of how hard it is sometimes. Now on to the the next challenge. Come September there will be two in my "class room".
We have a fun and busy summer ahead of us. Camping trips, boy scout day camp, girl scout day camp, and what ever other adventure we can come up with. The best part is the cousins will be here and my sister. I finally told the kids today and they are so excited.
So I will try to do better on posting here. Can't make any promises but I will make an effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment