Friday, January 6, 2012

Ok this time I will try harder

I know it's been over a year. A lot has happened in that time too. We have less pets (kind of) and more kids. One more to be exact. I got tired of using initials for names so that stops now and I will just use names. Here it goes my husbands name is Robert we have four kids. Micheal is 9, Graceann is 7, Gregory is 5, and Gabriella is 6 months. I still home school. It has gotten harder but that is my fault (kinda).
It's my fault that we have added more activities to our lives. It is NOT my fault that 3 kids are now in school. Well it could be my fault we did have them close together so ya I will take the blame.
They are all doing good in school. Michael and Graceann are reading well. Gregory is in Kindergarten and is just starting to read.
New topic- We have pets, lots of pets. Here is a list of these pets. one dog her name is Rory, FIVE cats!!!! Lug, Black Ninja, Sylvester, Puffy, and Cloe. Two fish tanks wit varies kinds of fish ( this changes) One rabbit and one guinea pig they live together and love each other. And last but not least one Turtle named Elmo the turtle is a girl but that is her name. My husband found her in a Gas mask in 1994 she was the size of a quarter now she is the size of a saucer.
Next time I will post the High lights of this past year and a few funny kid stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment